Redhawk Caldera There'll be days you need me by your side
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
It would never make any difference to Maia how big her children got. She made room as best she could for Hymnal to snuggle close and hugged her tight for a moment. Then she thought about her question.

Her first instinct was to respond with 'of course'. But Teya had always been hard for Maia to read and their last conversation had only made things that much worse. She didn't want her daughter to unknowingly upset her and to be hurt herself in the process.

I can't see why she wouldn't. But even if she isn't your sister officially, there isn't any reason you couldn't treat her like one. I bet she would love to have a big sister looking out for her as she gets older. Teya didn't have to acknowledge it for Hymnal to try. And Maia guessed, somewhat presumptively, that the little girl could use all the love she could get. Just in case Teya hadn't taken her words to heart.
Messages In This Thread
There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - April 12, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: There'll be days you need me by your side - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:24 AM