Redhawk Caldera I know the world outside seems different
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
no posting order!! I'll give everyone plenty of time to hop in with at least a post before I close this out ^^

It took a while for the static to die down and her mind to clear up after the effort of bringing their newest kids into the world. Her first question was how they were, but Eljay's nuzzle and quiet praise answered it without her needing to ask. He wouldn't have sounded so relaxed if anything was wrong. She could feel them against her and still could hardly believe it. Four!

Maia opened her eyes and looked at Eljay, smiling. I just have the best help. She replied softly, directing that at Hymnal too. She wanted to reach out to her daughter, to thank her, but didn't think she was ready to get up quite yet. Now that the pups were here, thankfully, she'd recover her strength pretty quickly over the course of the next few days.
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM