Nimbus Summit Sometimes I'm just feelin' odd
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Limit Two 
I plan for this to be a short little thread backdated to the 13 of this month! lmk if I need to change the date

Rye had told his wife and now he needed to inform @Lane of his decision to stay, the previous days had him tied up in more herb collecting. The scent of pregnancy was upon the summit and the epsilon feared he may not have what he wanted ready in time but nevertheless he had gathered what he needed. Trotting back towards the center of their territory, Rye howled for his leader Lane and kept his pace, hoping to run into her. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Something in the tone of Rye's howl caught Lane's attention, and she wondered if Rye had finally made his decision about whether he wished to stay at the Summit or move on. 

The women of Atautsikut were coming into season-- later this year, perhaps because of the famine and the move, and the other stressors-- and Lane knew that if Imaq was with child again, that would likely have made Rye's decision for him. 

He came into view, and she barked quietly to catch his eye. Her breath hitched a bit as she realized that this could very well be her last conversation with Rye, but she managed a smile nonetheless.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Lane materialized within a few minutes, sporting the same welcoming smile the man had come to know well. Even despite Ryes, now gone, reservations about the female and her leadership choices, he still appreciated her presence. The epsilon returned with his own smile, a cheeky grin of sorts as he became somewhat giddy over the thought of finally telling her the good news.

"Lane," He greeted cheerily, "I hope today finds you well. If not, I bring some good news to cheer you up. It has been decided that we will stay!" His bottom wiggled with joy, excited to finally lay the last pieces of major stress to rest. The weight on his back was lifted and the man could finally breathe deeply. "I hope that offer for Gamma is still there." He asked.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."