Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The call rose and at first, Aquene had not heard it, still half asleep from a nap she took as she nursed her own children… he had started to stir with it but quickly she was shaken from her slumber with a dire urgency that had her upright. She called for @Kallik to watch over their children as she answered the call. Once ensuring her children were watched over by someone she bolted for the den that the call came from.

To her horror, she saw one of her best friends seizing on the floor of her den, just steps away from her children. She arrived, quickly brushing her nose along the woman’s fur to feel for some kind of temperature. “She’s seizing. It’s an after effect from her labor.” She explained quickly as she moved to wrap around the woman as best as she could and cushion her head to keep her from banging it on the round. “Maxim, I’ve got her. Go find fish, preferably salmon, and mushrooms… she needs the nutrients from them.” The command might have sounded odd, but it was the treatment. She’d only seen it a few times before but it could balance things out for her.

“Towhee, listen to me. You’re going to be okay… your body is drained right now, and feeding your pups pushed you over the edge. Try and relax. The spasms will slow and I’ll make sure they don’t hurt you in the meantime.” They could deal with the seizures first and everything else after the fact.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - May 26, 2022, 04:14 PM