Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Sorry for the delay
She frowned as the woman promised that she would follow her orders. Somehow, Aquene found it doubtful. She could not imagine what the woman was going through but she chose not to try and chide her any further… it was the last thing that she needed. “It’s no problem, Towhee. I know you would do the same for me if our roles were reversed.” She assured the woman softly before her own husband was asking the pivotal questions.

“Towhee had spasms.” She explained, not having any fancy medical term because it was simply what it had always been called in the homeland. “Feeding the Matrona’s pups and then her own caused a drain on her system… likely because her body was prepared for two pups but took on feeding four for awhile before her two… she didn’t have the right nutrient levels for it. Her and I are both going to be switching to a fish diet for awhile while she gets the nutrients back. I’m doing it as well to ensure the same doesn’t happen to me… I’ll be feeding her pups along with Nanuq and Siku until she can feed them herself. It shouldn't be long to reset her system.” She explained as she looked down at all four children, the two by her husband and the who nursing from her.

She would figure out the mushrooms later. The fish were more than enough to get started. “Eat up, Towhee.” She encouraged as she motioned towards the fish.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 09:26 PM