Redtail Rise da capo
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
He accepted her suggestion that she call him if she needed him. Hopefully, she would be fine, though. The last thing she and Aves needed was for something to go wrong when the children were born. He was already not happy about their existence, and she worried how he might feel if something bad happened to her during labor. She refused to leave him here without her, though; she never wanted him to hurt again. 

Ashlar offered to bring her supplies, and Arielle smiled a little. That would be very helpful, she told him. And yes, when I have recovered from labor and the pups are old enough for me to leave them for a little while, we can start working.

If you could bring me ginger, anything you have for pain, and something to help with bleeding, that would really help. It would save her from having to find those things with her very limited energy. She could rest knowing she would have what she needed. 

She yawned, her eyes getting a little droopy. Thank you, Ashlar, she offered quietly. She would wait for him to leave and then promptly fall asleep.
Messages In This Thread
da capo - by Ashlar - May 29, 2022, 05:09 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - May 29, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 03, 2022, 04:43 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 03, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 06, 2022, 11:12 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 08, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 25, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 29, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - July 11, 2022, 11:07 AM