Dawnlark Plains i find a glimpse of us,
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
There he was.

He was an impressive specimen to behold. He looked as though he must be a great hunter; instinctively, Sunday was drawn to him. Her eyes took measure of all that could be seen, while her nose worked to take stock of the rest.

He blended as well as she did with the snowdust that covered the place, accounting, too, for the dirt and the earth. He was not pure white, dusted in another hue that caught her eye all the more. Upon seeing him, Sunday instantly froze. He, too, was still. For that she was glad; there was a great conflict within her. She both wanted him nearer, and wanted him to keep his distance. An ear twitched as he rumbled, and she loosed a whistling note of greeting in turn, more eager in its sound than distressed. He reached out to her, and Sunday did not yet move... not until she saw the inviting wave of her tail.

Two more steps forward from her, though there was tension present upon her features. A rumble of uncertainty came from her, but she reached toward him in turn to sniff at his whiskers to start.
Messages In This Thread
i find a glimpse of us, - by New Snow - June 28, 2022, 10:36 AM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by Mountain Boulder - June 29, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by New Snow - June 30, 2022, 07:49 AM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by Mountain Boulder - June 30, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by New Snow - June 30, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by Mountain Boulder - June 30, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by New Snow - June 30, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by Mountain Boulder - June 30, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: i find a glimpse of us, - by New Snow - June 30, 2022, 03:06 PM