Redhawk Caldera i know its wrath and ruin
divinity; ichor of gods
36 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
the borders are quiet; subdued and draped in the soft light of an awakening morning; buttery golds it is serene. roswell expects as much. the world is still half-asleep. tree frogs croak sleepily — though he assumes they are more likely getting ready to sleep than waking up — and songbirds have begun their early morning symphonies.

roswell gives pause, taking a moment to linger in the sounds, the soft warmth of the sunshine as it breaks thru the canopy of the trees above, the sweet dew that covers the grasses underfoot.

it is comfortable and ...for reasons unknown to the yearling there is a stirring of desiring more than brews beneath the surface.

2/3 threads
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Newly minted into the Pack Moonglow. Sandulf moves down the mountain, eyes on the area. He wanted to get the lay of the land. Meet some of the packs he maybe trading with. Because that is his job now. Though his brother is trading for a bride, Sandy is simply trading for the pack. He can get behind that.

He was struck speechless by the calico wolf that moved from a nearby border. He froze, he hadn't been near the borders completely, but he wasn't stupid. He imagined some wolves could be extremely territorial. So he simply waited. Yellow eyes on the many colored wolf.