Blacktail Deer Plateau doin' too much, come in clutch, that's my essence
146 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
since basilica has founded, i'd like to put this towards a trade :)
AW!

Today he moved at a slow stroll.

This patrol was to better learn the lands. Of course, he marked as he went, but this was not a boyish endeavor of excitement. If he wished to guard the land, forge bonds with it and on it, he must know it.

He only halted when he thought he may have heard something.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw moved boldly through the pack lands. Eyes on the borders. Now to the ground. As of yet, she had no clue what she wanted to get into, but she would do what she could. A familiar scent came upon her and she chuffed happily at the wolf she had named Laire. She just liked it better than his full name, it seemed to suit him. 

Hello Laire, what are you getting into today?

Tail sweeping behind her as seh waited and watched behind him, though her own ears perked forward at a strange sound and she turned blue eyes towards it.
146 Posts
Ooc —
i didn't realize you had snagged this but the more ash the better

He was glad it was Ash who had found him.

Patrolling. Learning the land. He admitted with a soft smile. Tagging along? This he offered with a sway of his head. Prepared to carry on the path now that he knew who it was.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Thank you <3

She returned his smile and then lifted her head, the proud tilt to it, reminiscent of a spoiled child.

Well someone has to do it right after all. So yes.

She brushed past him, and led the way further into the territory. Though she did nudge him with her nose. Her comments only in jest. Mostly. Probably. Maybe.
146 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, so you can learn from me.

He chuffed in response as he padded after her. Pace kept a leisure stroll. Some part of him wondered if she might turn around to offer him more sass.

Quickly he hiked his leg along the next tree, as if that might deter any possible attacks.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
SHe is such a child lol

She turned and kicked a pine cone right towards his balls. The tree was probably in the way, but he had irked her a bit.

Learn from you?

She raised a haughty brow and lifted her head a notch tighter. I had to tell you what mint was. I am older than you. I have more experience than you, and yes i believe i probalby know more than you. So you are incredibly delusional.

She huffed and turned to squat near the tree ahead of him.
146 Posts
Ooc —
it's SO good tho

The pinecone was enough of a threat, even if it didn't hit him.

So quickly he moved to be out of reach of her. I'd say I'm doing pretty good for being delusional. His path made to cut along a trail cut by Ingram.

The edge of the territory offered beautiful sights of the land below.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Thank you :)

She smirked at his quick movement and continued onward. She followed behind him, adding her scent to Ingrams and his.

Please do tell?

She was curious of what he thought so highly of himself. She of course thought highly of herself, so it made sense to her that others would be the same. Prideful. haughty her father had told her time adn time again. Curb it Ash Paw. 

She stopped momentarily to look out upon the grounds with a happy little sigh, and a wiggle in her body.
146 Posts
Ooc —
I'm alive. I'm here, at Basilica. Sounds like a good fate for somebody who is delusional.

This snorted with humor.

A leg raised near a bush as he overlooked the edge of the plateau. It would not hurt to establish hunting grounds somewhere below. The river, the fields.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
After he was done she got really close to him and stage whispered Ah yes but im better 

Then she snapped pretty blue eyes to his face and turned poised to head towards the fields below. 

She wanted to peruse them, search through thrm. For prey, for plants.