Redhawk Caldera it's dark again
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia sensed his trepidation so she didn't move closer or to embrace him, not the way her instincts urged her to do. He isn't yours. Perhaps it was hormones, or perhaps it was motherhood that changed her, but it was hard not to see her children in about every young wolf she encountered. Sometimes she wondered, jokingly, if she was losing her mind with it all. Who adopted every wolf they crossed paths with? It was ridiculous. Eljay already had to put up with enough of it between Ibis' children and Shenanigans - not that she felt in any way he minded. But this boy hardly was at an age where he needed a mother.

She could think that, but funny enough, it took a little more than that to convince feelings not to feel. Let him be, she warned herself, even as she nodded and gestured for him to follow. She wanted so badly to ask where his family was.

It's a deal. For now, how about I show you around a bit? I can introduce you if you like, but you'll meet everyone soon enough. She would show him the more important landmarks and how to find his way around the Caldera at least. She'd understand if he wanted to rest, and have a bit of time to himself, before he was thrown into greetings with a bunch of strangers.

No worries! this can be my last <3 and Brecheliant is meant to be a more relaxed pack! So if you want, you are more than welcome to have an ic reason for frequent comings/goings, even if it's just scouting about. Maia would encourage a very open door policy and you never need to worry about being added back if you do fall inactive
Messages In This Thread
it's dark again - by Akkuma - October 27, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Maia - October 27, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Akkuma - October 27, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Maia - October 27, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Akkuma - October 27, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Maia - October 29, 2022, 02:46 AM
RE: it's dark again - by Akkuma - December 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Maia - December 12, 2022, 03:19 AM
RE: it's dark again - by Akkuma - December 12, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Maia - December 12, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: it's dark again - by Akkuma - December 15, 2022, 01:18 PM