Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The thought of the Imperator was something she had not allowed herself for a time now, and she quickly shut down any consideration to what his thoughts on the matter would be. A wounded man—a soldier who was either afraid to explore further from his comfort zone, or one who hid behind the belief that all he did was for the better good of his pack. She hadn’t figured out which one it was—

—and now it was no longer her business.

Reyson requested a promise from her—one she knew she wouldn’t readily give, and so she pulled back to look up to him, amber eyes narrowing slightly as her chin jutted up, willing to meet him halfway in the matter without dragging the busy Matrona into the picture. “I’ll seek help from someone if it doesn’t get better,” she offered, a brow arching.

The golden man rested once more, and she allowed him, quieting for a moment as he explained his journey. “A month will pass quickly,” she noted, trying to keep the hollowness from her voice. And then—what then?
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:36 AM