Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
the measured bite of this man's gaze chilled val. he sensed along his shoulders a rippling tension that ebbed only slightly once svalinn eased. by every right this male was val's superior - in age, in physical condition, and in presence.

he'd asked if val lived here. unconsciously, val's gaze traveled the winding cliffs above. i was born here. he offered, surprised by the involuntary defensiveness that seeped into his voice. my mother too. the rest of my family lives up there. he motioned to the towering cliffs which scowled down upon them. svalinn should have been a familiar name to val, if raleska had lived long enough to tell him of his biological family. how come you're here? not really a place for a casual walk.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 16, 2023, 12:58 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM