Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val looked away. he felt it would be rude to study svalinn while his composure ebbed away. one ear turned towards his uncle at that rueful, half-choked laugh — a wet, miserable noise val was sorry to be the progenitor of.

when svalinn spoke once more it was val’s turn to hide the rueful thing that rose in his throat. his eyes softened, a melancholy seeping into him to witness so profound a love crudely broken. well… i live there, so that could be arranged. he tried to smile, to bring some light back into the spiraling mood.

i’m sorry. val mumbled feebly. he had already mourned raleska all those years ago, but seeing fresh grief in svalinn brought a current of it anew through him like a cold wave. will you stay here?
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 25, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM