Lion Head Mesa So I can watch you drown
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Trade 
The amir, @Sethnakht— a face he had not seen in some time.

The boy, soon to be man, approached him.

Dutiful, as always, the jodai lowered his head; though, perhaps less so than he would have done for the pharaoh or crown prince.

What can I do for you, prince?
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

10 Posts
Ooc —
Khaba. The jodai. Inferior.

But towering above the divine prince like a mountain, blocking out the feeble winter sun, he did not seem inferior. It made him glad Khaba was on their side.

The man lowered his bear-like head respectfully, but Sethnakht cannot feel respected. One day he will make them kneel so low their muzzles brush the earth. He would be feared more than Ramesses, than any that came before.

"It is part of my studies to train in combat, is it not?" Perhaps there was a sting to his voice he had not intended. Sethnakth was usually polite, but today something must have irked him. But why should he be mannered to the scum that was naturally below him? What next, hedgehogs fly?
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
It is part of my studies to train in combat, is it not?

Khaba did not miss the subtle bite in the boy's tone. This, he wasn't fond of. But he quickly dismissed the urge to shoot some retort his way.

Yes, prince. I suppose it is.

Though technically it was, the jodai was curious as to why Sethnakht sought him for this. When it came to Makono's training, she had been sent all the way to Mereo. But perhaps this wouldn't be the case for this prince.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.