Neverwinter Forest let's leave my truck in the drive
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was slightly startled, her ears giving a flick when the other wolf finally spoke. He had an intonation and cadence to her words that she had not heard before and even the words themselves sounded like slightly changed versions of themselves. Perhaps a traveler from afar? She inhaled slightly as he spoke, a pelt for an intended so close to Moonglow, she wondered if he was courting someone there. But unlike Rodyn this one did not smell intermingled with that pack. A rather curious incident, but she supposed if she could get a meal out of it and a hunt besides she had no reason to pepper him with questions before both of their needs were met.

Nodding her head she purred, a low intonation that left her vocal chords vibrating but only subtly disturbed the air. "I could hardly disagree with someone so gallant." It was not trouble to her to take the meat there, but it might complicate the kill if he wanted a perfect pelt. Perhaps the neck, but it would be difficult not to scuff up the pelt if they wanted to attack it from the sides and haunches to slow it down before making the final blow. She would not know until the hunt began what would be necessary. With that in mind she took a step or two back. "I'll follow your lead." There was a brief tip of her head and she turned her attention back towards the doe, watching intently for any signs of sickly movement while keeping him in her peripheral.
Messages In This Thread
let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 21, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 21, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 22, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 23, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 23, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 25, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 26, 2023, 05:29 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 29, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 01, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 01, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 02, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 04, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 05, 2023, 06:30 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 05, 2023, 04:29 PM