Blackfeather Woods [m] Why do we sleep when we want to hide?
Moontide
Healer
119 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Conception 
Days passed and Marina felt no better. She passed through the mountains and into the land below without taking much joy in the travel. Mostly, she passed the time alone. It was the dark woods that finally broke the monotony of her strange and feverish search; a foreboding place, but Marina had never been one for fear.

She set to exploring the woods with an energy she hadn't been able to muster in days. It occurred to her once or twice that she might stay here awhile. Ultimately she dismissed the thought. She was not done traveling, not yet. But maybe when she was... well, that was a thought for the future.
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Naberius had skirted around the idea of exploring the dark depths of the forest and he was happy to know he was missing nothing here. It was really a hideous place. Very little light made its way to the forest floor, gnarled branches of the trees making a thick canopy above. Somewhere in the distance, he could smell the swamp and its mucky decay. His nose wrinkles in disgust. 

But with it, a scent, something different and new. Naberius on light footing followed the scent trail and ahead, a slender and petite woman of pale features greeted his sunburst gaze. She was like a white spirit in this gloomy place. Maybe the day hadn't been a total waste after all. 

"This dark and gloomy place doesn't quite seem to fit you." He spoke with a toothy smile.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Moontide
Healer
119 Posts
Ooc — xynien
A handsome tawny-furred man appeared from the murky shadows with sweet words. Marina laughed and graced him with a smile, feeling suddenly quite welcoming of his company. I think it fits me pretty well, She countered good-naturedly. I think you'll agree, once you get to know me a little better. 

She stepped closer, tail waving as she openly studied him. It was an invitation, but if he didn't have the wits to recognize it or the confidence to take it, Marina would quickly lose interest.
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Her voice was light with laughter, a beacon in the darkness around. Though she spoke words, it was her body which had done the talking which spoke much louder. 

I don't see the resemblance at all! He protest, shaking his skull back and forth as he come to slide closer into her direction, filling the gap as she did. I think you'll have to do some convincing. She dished it out so he dished it right back, his orange and peach eyes trailing the length of her as he arched around.
Moontide
Healer
119 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All men should know how to recognize danger, Her voice turned soft, but no less playful. This man would never truly know the danger she presented. Over the last few days she'd had enough encounters to know how this would go.

So she reached out to touch him, suddenly eager to get it over with. Let me show you, Marina invited, and sought to bring him closer. Soon they would be strangers again, and soon she would forget his face entirely. She still thought of the man from the meadow, but the memory of him was already beginning to blur together with the man from the canyon.
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
This forest is new to me, perhaps you could teach me a lesson? He spoke, ever words dripping with suggestion. For though it was true he did not know this forest well, it was not entirely the forest which captured his attention now, but the creatures which lie within it...

His voice is a rumble then, a growling in his throat as she invited him nearer, his wordless response. With an unsatiable hunger, he would drink up all of which she had to offer him and in these moments he would give his all in return. But there after, they would part and he would leave this forest and the seductive temptress within. 
Moontide
Healer
119 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Fading, thank you for the thread <3

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes
Marina didn't respond — not with words, at least. There was no need to speak further. They both knew what they wanted and where they stood with one another. She didn't ask for a name, or offer her own. It was pointless, after all. And when they parted, she did not look back. Soon the memory of him would blend together with all the rest.