Neverwinter Forest vi. not too cold,
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, she had not seen Callyope but she supposed that Lote would meet her sooner than Heph if she was returned. But she was glad that the other she-wolf's search would not have been in vain. And she was glad to finally meet this Lote, who seemed to live up to her brief description. Her voice was warm as she spoke. "I met her in this forest awhile ago, I think she was looking for you." Her gaze turned a bit excited, it seemed as if Lote had heard of Moontide after all and had met a brother that she did not know that Rodyn had. For a brief moment, a playful glimmer appeared in her eyes and she wondered if she should go to this Riverclan and see if through that acquaintance she could find some material to tease her friend.

But turning her thoughts back to the conversation she answered openly. "I helped found Moontide, Rodyn is a friend and I met Samani and him traveling to the sea." In time she felt that she had become good friends with Samani as well, but as the passage of time went she had known Rodyn longer. She was glad to have run into someone so amiable, but her thoughts caught up to her and she even if Samani was visiting Moonglow and Moonspear and her family there were other wolves previously of Moonglow in Moontide as well. "If you'd like to visit Moontide's borders are open to those of Moonglow and Moonspear, and I suppose Rhaegal and Vaire's village if they form their own as well." Her lips twitched, what had Rhaegal said? Chasing the married life. She was not so sure they would settle down, but then again he had seemed determined and perhaps they would have found the bay in Vaire's dreams by now. Perhaps she could go looking sooner rather than later. Hunting with Rhaegal had been fruitful and fun, like the other wolves who had married into Moonglow that she had met he seemed honorable in his conduct and not tried to cheat her out of any shared spoils.
Messages In This Thread
vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 14, 2023, 12:14 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 18, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 18, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 19, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 23, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 03, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - May 04, 2023, 07:36 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 14, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - May 16, 2023, 08:21 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 23, 2023, 12:00 PM