Moonspear They're out of order in love
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
The pack lands were quieting and there wasn't such a tension beneath the ebb and flow now that Elentari and Sialuk were through their cycle mostly.

Alaric had stayed away,  made sure to give the chosen fathers and the two women their privacy as much could be allowed in pack lands.

It was with a quiet spirit he moved through the spears forest. Nose to the ground, humming song beneath his breath as he searched for plants to put to the ground and save. Chamomile, Aloe, Mint, Dandelions, so many. He sought them out. The bag about his throat slowly filling back up again.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
is it okay to assume he's near the rendezvous?! If not, he can totally ignore her aand this can be aa cameo!

Orca II had just finished wrestling with Seal, and once they were done she got a bout of the zoomies. She was sprinting all around when she paused for a drink... and as she lapped at the water she saw the silhouette of someone in the trees ahead. HULLO! She hollered from afar, squinting. She sniffed, but there were so many scents to work through that she wasn't quite sure who that was yet. For now, she stayed where she was and watched.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
absolutely. And Alaric would never pass by a pup once they called him, that would be an extreme no no in his book

He was not paying attention, and thus didn't realize he was so close to the rendesvous spot until a tiny voice with big sound called out to him. So determined not to let the little mite think he was being mean, or disappoint them. He turned swiftly and trotted right her way.

Hullo there little Orca! A small smile lit up his face, and he bent down to allow her to sniff at him if she so pleased. She may not know him well enough not to be wary yet, but maybe she did. He tried to be present as much as he could for the littles.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Once she heard his voice, familiar by itself, and smelled him Orca knew that she knew him. Her baby blue eyes held him there where he stood and her tail wagged. She looked away for a second, though, and in the corner of her eye she saw something panning in and out of her vision. 

I GET IT! she let him know, and immediately set off… after her tail. Her circles began tight but grew looser as she grew both tired and dizzy until, failing to catch it and unable to stand straight up, she moved toward Alaric drunkenly, huffing and puffing. 

She decided to gloss over her failure. Whatcha doin?
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She seemed pleased to see him and then chaos ensued. Alaric chuckled as he realized what she was doing. and he called out.

GET IT! There was laughter in his gaze and he watched with barely concealed glee as she chased her tail. So like the absolute mature adult that he was, he joined in. Chasing his own tail. He followed her lid and he too sort of staggered a little, but he bent his head down to her level with a smile. 

Well I was searching for herbs. Then I decided I needed a break and played. What are you doing?

He would back up and pull a treat from his pack for her if she'd like it. Probably a small bone for her to chew or a stick. Something he could easily transport.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Still dizzy, Orca stared up at him blinking several times to try and see straight. It took a few minutes until she was no longer wobbly and feeling steady again. Hurbs? she (incorrectly) repeated, Why? she asked next. 

As for play? Uhm. I like play, and for what she was doing? I is talking to you! with a little laugh that seemed to say, duh!
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric ran a paw across the little ones head. If she'd let him. Close your eyes for a minute it will help.

well I'm looking for herbs so if anyone gets sick or hurt i can help them. There are certain plants that can cure tummy aches and headaches and colds.

Alaric amiled. Whats your favorite game?

Finally he managed to pull a piece of hoof trimming from a deer, from the pack he always carried, and set it down for her to chew on if she wanted.