Ouroboros Spine Hush-hush
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
@Kassuq

Big green eyes peered in the early morning light.  There was a silent hush in the air even now where they tread back home.

Gently she moved through the trees, finding herself near the eaters edge. A bite in the air as summer turned to autumn. Though normally she would fish, instead she found herself watching as the sun rose to colored the mountain in burnished gold and orange.
25 Posts
Ooc — box
The Spine was a welcoming sight, and he had greedily taken it all back in when he had returned from the Plateau. Then, he sank to his sadness, and listlessly roamed. He roamed in wide circles, always looking over the borders, but never taking a step.

He wanted to go find Galana.

But he never did.

Instead, he watched the sunrise. One of his ears twitched at the sound of someone approaching. The boy turned his head to look over his shoulder, locking eyes with the approaching figure.

He knew this face, but only briefly.

Good morning.
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was lovely to be home again. To walk the trails she knew. To find safety in the places she loved. But it also felt lonely and a little bit crushing at the overwhelming sadness they had brought.

This was one of the brother's she didn't know well. He was not as dear to her as Arrluk or Massaraq, but that didn't mean he couldn't grow to be. He had always seemed to be searching for the sister that was lost.

Ears to her head a small shy smile. Good Morning. The sunrise is beautiful.
25 Posts
Ooc — box
It is. He answered absently. His eyes went back to the sun.

You are Ajei, correct? If she wasn’t, he would feel rather bad about it. But his memory wasn’t in the greatest shape these days. Food didn’t even taste the same.

I am Kassuq. A pause.

I believe we have spoken, but only briefly.
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He wasn't as expressive as his brothers, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She was just unsure what to say.

A smile alight in face and eyes. I am. And we have. You are out early? Are you seeking something? Or just an early riser.

Though he left her questions unanswered, he didn't tell her to leave. So she moved into a space beside him and qoukd walk with him. Passing time.