Moonspear Lost in the Shadows
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 

Alaric moved down the borders. Green eyes on the forest beyond. He had been healing and working his way around others. He was a trader and many decisions were now resting on him.

He studied the soft underbrush, searching for the Dogbeast that Rodyn had stated he hadn't seen in a while at his last visit. A dogbeast that the leader of Moontide seemed to have a soft spot for in big way.

Alaric had promised he would keep a look out, but he wasn't going to go looking for it. He didn't even know what it looked like really. Just that it was much smaller than all of them and fast. 

Alaric hummed softly under his breath as he walked and marked. Leaving tufts of fur and claw marks.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
under a bush.

cold 
cold 
cold even there.

yesterday the moonglowmountain was so far, but nearnearnear if only shehe kept hisherlegs moving through heavy snow for an hour.

or two.

or a day.

or forever.

but the bush wasn't forever away, it was right there with warm brown loamy dirt where there wasn't any snow. was so easy to curl up. was so easy to fall asleep.

and the malnourished little dogbeast slept.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric pushed a little further past the norders on this day. Something marking his attention, but what he wasn't sure.

It was with a gwntle fear he found the dogbeast under a shrub. He had seen it time or two. It was close to the wolf Rodyn, hut skittish and fearful.

Alaric had been a healer long enough to know it was in a bad way.

He tried to waken the dogbeast first. ,Hey, hey. T.K. isn't it?
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
sleep.

sleep sleep sleep.

a voice.

eyelids lifted slow. vision was foggy, what was seen wasn't seen at all as it was a big, blurry shape.

herhis tail beat once.

rodyn...?

but then the eyelids dropped again.

sleep.

would it in any way be possible to move this to february..? :3
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was alarmed immediately. The thing was shivering, but so far gone on its delirium that the dogbeast didn't even know.

Alaric stepped in pressing warm nose to cold cheek. A sadness filling him at the softly uttered plea for Rodyn.

I know Rodyn. You come with me I can call him? You'd like to see Rodyn?

Thats fine
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
mm? again, lift of lids. words went into limp, flopped ears but the brain couldn't thaw enough to understand.

rodyn. friend rodyn. heshe told rodyn, who shehe thought was rodyn, assuring rodyn heshe still thought rodyn was a friend. shehe was sorry heshe left, shehe'd tell rodyn that.

... in a bit.

first, sleep.

ur amazing <33
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric tried to wake the creature again and could not. First thing was get it a little warmer.

Body cramped benesth the bush. He pressed in pushing warm shaggy fur against the ice cold dog beast.

Ok warm first then I'll help you up the mountain yea? I'm alaric.

Alaric rubbed his muzzle across the bony shoulders if allowed trying to seep his warmth into the small shivering beast.

:: 

Thank you <3 you are too!
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
warmth engulfed the sprinter like hot weighted blanket and shehe contently smiled in hisher sleep-

then came the scent, which was of wolfbeast, and was not of rodyn.

eyes opened wide and irises rolled to the side, to see blackstrangeshape pressed against herhim, warm and warm and bad-

the touch to shoulders made hairs stand up like a housecat.

-!! small, swallowed whine, trembling returning to limbs and yes yes- warming tk up.

little mouth parted and little voice asked;

where- whererodyn?

trembling trembling.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The small dig beast grew stiff. And Alaric could see the whites of its eyes. He froze unsure.

But the shehe beast spoke with trembling lips and limbs. So small. So fearful. Alaric wanted to protect it.

He is at the sea. I can take you to my home and send someone for him.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
sea. squeaky repeat of what blackstrangeshape said

( mind raced past the name )

and the said thing was right. rodyn was in seasalt land where there was no snow and where was sand. rodyn lived there with- with--

brows knit.

--with samni who was rodyn's wifething and very important to rodyn, and with many many wolfbeastfriends?things tk didn't meet because they were wolfbeastthings ( friends? ) .

but sea was far. it was easier to hope for the mountain.

r-r-rodyncomemeetme? eyes still bulged looking sideways at blackstrangeshape sharpening and blurring. p-p-p-promise?

it was very important that there was a promise.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric nodded. Yes by the sea. He is there.

Alaric shifted only a hair. Trying to keep filling the heshe dogbeast with warmth. A small smile. 

I promise you he will meet you. As soon as we get to my home I'll send someone for him.

He wasn't sure who they would send, but he'd find a way to make this beast calmer. And bring rodyn to them.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
pause.

pause.

nod.

although it was more rubbing hisher already laid head into the dirt.

o-o-okay. i'llgo.

hesitation. there was another thing.

um. i-i-isyourhomewarm?
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A quiet tension in the air. A moment of reprieve. The dogbeast lay its head to thecground low low. But said nothing at first.

A soft chuckle. Yes its very warm. Ready to go?

Alaric wouldn't move until the dig was ready to go. But je hoped it was sooner rather than later or they were going to lose it to the cold. And he hadn't even checked to see if it had frostbite yet.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
another rubbing of the chin into dirt. heshe will sport smudge after rising, following following following blackstrangeFRIEND?shape to a warm home.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
did you want healing in this thread? Or just to get to moonspear lol

The little brindle beast stood and followed Alaric on shaky limbs. He would need to watch for shaking limbs and rising fever. And get the beast into warmth immediatly. They may have already lost the bsttle before they started the war.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
limbs so numb and hard to move. 

but still following following following.

because the promise was rodyn.

we can move on to a new one!