Ocean's Breath Plateau and he burns through diversions like a meteor
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
At the mention of a market and a gathering Heph's ears perked. She would tell @Rodyn and have to hear his words on it, but she felt that he would most likely see it as a good opportunity for Moontide (a pack of many traders) and she could at least offer her own help freely. "That sounds like a wonderful thing. I'm sure those in Moontide would appreciate a time to gather as well as a time to swap stories or things that they have found. If you have need of help then let us know, I am always happy to scout out places or send invitations. And I have been by the lake before, its waters by summers end are a perfect place to gather, cool against the heat." Her tone took on an excited cant as she thought of it, already the travel to the south. Perhaps to those other packs that Rodyn had mentioned as well that she had not travelled to for the hunt.
Messages In This Thread
and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - January 31, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 10, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 11, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 02:58 PM