Ocean's Breath Plateau Snakes and lambs
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
It had been a couple of days since she and @Tybault had parted ways, giving each other a wide berth so that both could simmer and cool from their heated meeting. It had taken finding the children to ease her own emotions, pouring all of her energy into them and their well-being, rather than focusing on her own. Though, once that had died down, she had been thrown back into her own mind, but her anger had cooled to slight annoyance when recounting their conversation.

They had much to discuss when it came to her recent developments and she was very curious on what he had been up to as of late. So, she howled for him, not knowing whether he was still near enough or not. Reverie would have his hide if he left her, and the picture that formed in her mind made her giggle as she sat and waited at the edge of the second camp. She did not want to be too far from the children and, maybe, he would want to see them.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Hushed Willows
Singer
147 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tybault had spoken with both leaders they'd been sent to find, and he was ready to go home. Of course, it wouldn't be that simple. Nothing ever was. They would need to remain in Moontide while Reina continued learning from Kukutux, lest she return to Hearthwood with absolutely nothing to show for their journey. As tempting as it was to watch her fail, they needed another trained healer. So they would wait.

It seemed Reina had been busy elsewhere, however. She was nowhere within the territory, and when he finally found her, it was only because she'd called to him. His annoyance was written into his expression, albeit faintly, as he approached. There were unfamiliar scents on her.

I can't protect you if you wander off without me, He pointed out, thinking of Reverie now. How could they expect his protection if they were always running off?
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
He had come, yet Reina found herself wishing he hadn’t—not here, today, nor on this errand Reverie had sent them on. It appeared to the red healer that her call had irked him, though he had tried to hide it. An exasperated sigh drew from her lips as she returned to all fours on his approach. 

“Let’s be real, you’re not exactly a delight to be around.” She scoffed. She bristled. He made her skin crawl; it was nothing she could pinpoint, though she wished she could.

“I have been busy with Kukutux and other…things, but I have been close. You would have heard me if anything had happened.” A gratefulness had settled in—she had needed someone and, thankfully, Tuft had been there for her and the children. Tybault was the last wolf she wanted to be around, he would have not been her first choice to call if she had other options. 

“And, you have been scarce. What have you been doing with yourself here?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Hushed Willows
Singer
147 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Not for the first time, Tybault wondered what he had done to earn this woman's ire. Clearly Reverie had told her little of her life before Hearthwood. And clearly Reina knew nothing about who he really was, evidenced by the way she went on to question him. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

What I came here to do, He answered quietly, allowing none of his annoyance to show. I spoke with Rodyn. And I found Senmut - he's staying here, as it turns out. Which means we can go home when you're finished with Kukutux. Home. Tybault glanced out toward the mountains, wondering what his sister was doing now.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Hushed Willows
Singer
153 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
What I came here to do. Home.

Her eyes turned towards the mountains, following Tybault’s lead. She let her smile show at his mention of home. Her thoughts went to Reverie, Everett, the babies. Her home—wherever life would take them, they were home. Reina suddenly found herself wishing her education was cut short and they could head off to Hearthwood as soon as Peridot and Carnelian could travel.

Still facing the mountains, her eyes turned to the male. “Well, good…uh, thanks for meeting with them. It was lucky that Senmut was already here, then. You had mentioned before that we needed to offer something in trade. Since you already spoke with them, what had you come up with for a trade?” His words echoed back to her: I’ll figure it out myself. She did not mean for him to do this alone and she had hoped that the conversations went well, despite their less than friendly interactions.

Mature Content Warning