Honeyed Pasture I’ve seen this room and I’ve walked this floor
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All welcome. Hoping for @Easy or @Spruce, if either of you are interested. And Sumac, you're referenced, Rain will be fine. ;D Valiant, your also referenced. :3

Whether it was pat of the pregnancy or not, on this beautiful clear spring day she’d had an urge to wander. She’d told @Sumac that she’d only be gone for a short while, before she’d be stuck near or in a den for the upcoming weeks of pregnancy. She trotted briskly over the plateau and to the east, past the forest of Sentinels and to a beautiful pasture, one she’d been before. Honeyed Pasture was graced by the warm, golden sunlight, the grass waving hello in the cool breeze. She decided to sheep up her jaunt, cantering through the grass, enjoying this day, this moment.

After she’d began to feel lightly winded, she stopped to rest, she sat down, and in the distance, she saw the glacier where @Valiant had taken her when they’d first met.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
19 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
I’d love to join this!

Spruce was feeling completely useless. During his time there, he had been looked at as if he were a ghost. No one had seemed to want to talk to him or even engage with him. To combat these feelings and observations, Spruce went around the territory in search for opportunities to help out the pack.

In passing conversations, he had heard about a pregnant female wolf named Raindrop. To help her out, Spruce figured he could give her some medicine with what little knowledge he had about the topic.

He’d heard that raspberry leaves could help with stomach pains, which heavily occurred in pregnancy, so he spent a couple of hours in search of the leaves. Once he had gathered enough in his animal pouch, he followed the scent of the female wolf to her den.

Once he had arrived, he set down the pouch and said "Hi. You must be Lady Raindrop. My name is Spruce. I had heard that you were pregnant, so I thought that these leaves might help." He spoke like a military sergeant, cold and with little emotion.

"Is there anything else that I can do for you today m'am?" He asked.

Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Yipee! :3 We magically pretended they’re on the coast, since her den is on Moontide’s borders.

She had decided to make her way back to her den after her bout of wandering in Honeyed Pasture, and as she approached her front porch, so to speak, there was a dark man. It was not Sumac, no, for this man was lighter, with more white and lighter accents. She came close, sniffing the air  to get on him, who he was. He smelled almost of Moonshadow, perhaps they were from the same group, but there was something there, another scent, familiar. 

He wore a strict look upon his face, and when he spoke, she was genuinely surprised and even a little flattered. His name was spruce, still an unfamiliar face to her. How did he know of her pregnancy? She titled her head, wearing a smile and her sky blue eyes sparkling. “I am indeed.” She gave a nod, and tried her best to respond appropriately, “Thank you. I will be glad to have these as I move further along. It’s quite exciting.”

He asked if he could be of any more help. Perhaps he could, maybe he would like to hold a conversation. She’d like to know more of who Spruce was. “Please, sit.” She offered, “Where do you come from Spruce? You do not smell of the ocean, are you traveling?”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)