Emberwood When our world was just the two of us
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
886 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Heda and Amselm's scents were constantly overlapping. And Etienne each time he smelled it, felt his heart break a little bit more. He needed to leave here he was thinking. Go home for a time.

He shifted and tilted his head. Golden eyes on the horizon. His stomach felt sick. And he wanted to hate them both. And then soul crushing guilt that he felt that way. It was just a regular old cluster.

A tremulous shaky breath and he headed away from the pack lands. Perhaps some time away would do him some good. He'd be back maybe.

Sandy feet on cold hard ground. The trees cocooned him in their spring bud embrace. Nearby birds tweeted and twirled as they flew back from whereever they went.

He found himself in a pretty little alcove. Where the trees made a semi circle and the sun dappled his brown and sand coat.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
179 Posts
Ooc — xynien
If this isn't all welcome just lmk!
Tybault was back at it with the hunt for the white fox. His presence beyond pack lands had a dual purpose now, however. Reverie had indicated that the valley would be the setting of the first segment of their journey; his job would be to ensure that the path ahead was safe.

That had been his role in The Gilded Sea. He fell into it easily enough now, idly picking up scents as he wound his way further into the valley. Tybault had warned @Everett and Reverie that he would be gone for a week or more, but he'd left them with filled caches, too. Besides — he was sure Reverie's fanclub would be on dinner duty willingly enough.

The scent of another wolf drew him off course, however. Tybault followed the scent to a little clearing and found an unfamiliar man; his scent was wreathed with others. A pack wolf, then. Tybault chuffed to catch his attention.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
886 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
it was. I fixed it <3

Etienne was not expecting anyone to crash his pity party. So he was momentsrily surprised when a wolf colored in the lines of the sun was there to greet him. Handsomely hooded. Etienne dipped his head in greeting.

There was a shape to his face that made him recognizable, but Etienne could not place it.

'ello.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
179 Posts
Ooc — xynien
So sorry for the wait, I should be quicker now <3 forever grateful for your endless patience
Tybault was struck first by the warmth in the stranger's face; it was a natural sort of warmth, a kindness that made its home there so often it lingered even when chased away by things such as sorrow. What struck him next was exactly that — the sorrow hanging like a cloak around him. For a moment Tybault only studied the other wolf.

Then, finally; Hey. You alright? The words were soft. Tybault was surprised by himself, just a little. When was the last time he'd cared for some stranger's plight?

Well — today, apparently.
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
886 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
no problemo <3

There was a closing in this ones face. But there was also a kindness to him. Etienne always found the good though. So perhaps.

Etienne smiled. I will be eventually. I be Etienne, but you can call me Eti.

A shift amd he ghosted a step closer. I be from de revenwood.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
179 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Eventually. Tybault wondered what it must be like to feel that sort of optimism. He too moved closer, settling into a sit. Etienne of — Revenwood? He'd never heard of that pack, but there was no energy in him for curiosity now.

Tybault of Hushed Willows, He introduced himself. You wanna talk about it? Maybe Tybault wasn't the best choice of counselor — but he was what the world had coughed up just then. He was here, and he cared, and that was more than he'd ever received in his own deepest moments of sorrow. So maybe it would be enough.