Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Even though Charon thought of Ragnar and Thistle Cloud as his parents in a way, he did not call them mother or father. It somehow felt awkward, even though they had pretty much raised him and they felt like his parents and all. It didn't really matter to Charon, anyway; what he felt was more important than what name he'd tag to anything, anyway.

Thistle came out of the den, and Charon bent down to lick the underside of her chin in respect. Although Charon was in a pretty difficult stage of his life (mostly for those around him), he still showed proper respect to the few wolves in his life that mattered, especially those that had raised him (when no one cool was looking, of course). Thistle looked funny, all round and now shorter than him, though he would never say this out loud.

"I was thinking," Charon said casually, "About how the pack needs good leaders. Then you wouldn't have to do everything alone, and you can spend more time with the pups when they're born." Charon looked at Thistle while he spoke to see how her reaction would be. "And anyway, I was thinking about how I should be a leader, 'cause I would be great at it. I love Stavanger Bay so I'd wanna do what's best for the pack and I've always been with this pack so I know everyone and everyone knows me." He waited silently for Thistle's response. Charon expected her to say he was too young now, but that would perfectly lead into his next argument that he could fill in the leader position as soon as he was nine months old -- an adult -- which was still pretty far away, but not like super far, so he would be able to wait until then.
Messages In This Thread