Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
LOL it made me giggle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language and ill will

Gunnar did not think he was better than anyone, as a matter of fact. He felt that he wasn't as good as anyone. He felt that he was actually not worth a lot of things. He didn't have any trades, he hadn't been able to save his father, his younger siblings wouldn't know him, and his litter mates had all left. His own real father couldn't even stand to be around them clearly. He shook his head, and simply waited for his brother. 

Gunnar turned his gaze when he heard feet coming towards him. The smoky black of his brother caused his heart to ache a bit. He had missed him, he had been able to push it down mostly, but still. Gunnar curled his lip just for a moment, I would have greeted you better Ein, had you not left without a word like a thief in the night. At the next words from his brother Gunnar's eyes went wide and then he flew at his brother. You bastard! He's fucking dead Gunnar didn't think that it wasn't fair. He didn't think of much anything, except for the fact, that he was angry and sad and his brother had just touched the hottest issue. Thistle had loved all her children, Gunnar had just always been with her. Mercury not so much. 

Gunnar growled and snapped at his brother, not really caring at the moment what his brother thought of him, or why. 
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM