Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
[quote='Mercury' pid='114411' dateline='1432471535']
I only ever got through one viewing of Gone with the Wind because i honestly can't stand Scarlett...i want to rip her face off lol

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Gunnar growled, softly he knew very well that Ein wasn't his brother's name. That he had denounced everything that made him who and what he was. Who gave a fuck that his brother, had been left wondering what was wrong. Who cared that clearly their mother had felt terrible that she had let them down some how with their parentage. And who cared that Ragnar had taken them in, knowing they weren't his. Clearly Mercury didn't and it rubbed Gunnar the wrong way, it irritated him and it chafed, and most of all it hurt. Gunnar didn't care that Crete was his biological father, all he cared about was that he had been raised by man who had loved him anyway.

Gunnar laughed hollowly, Seriously, Mercury are you fucking serious! Of course she didn't tell us she never came back. Both of you just left cause your both so fucking self involved and selfish! What did you expect her to just come back and tell us everything? She already came back once with her tail between her legs and then she left again. And you, you you left and didn't tell us anything. Gunnar stared at his brother, tears pricking at his eyes and it made him angrier if at all possible. Gunnar snarled again and growled low, I was never the favorite child! We were all loved the same. You just didn't want to see it, neither one of you. Gunnar shook his head and turned his head away from his brother irritated.

Gunnar almost attacked him again, but Mercury's words closed through the haze for a moment and he stopped for a moment. He curled his lip again, and growled. Why does it matter? It's not like you care or ever have. Ragnar is dead Mercury, looks like you got what you wanted after all doesn't it. Gunnar knew his words probably hurt, but he didn't care. He was too irritated to care, and too grief stricken to worry all that much about it.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM