Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
It was not the dununciation of the viking ways that had Gunnar up in arms. No it was the fact that his brother, basically spit on Ragnar, because he was pissed off because they didn't tell him right away that Ragnar was not his real dad. Gunnar had months, weeks even to come to the terms of Gyda's possible death. He should have realized that, before he threw it like a barb at his brother. He however, couldn't help it, and deep down. He hoped that she was fine, just living it up somewhere with Nerian. Gunnar heard the whimper and felt bad. He made a move to go forward and then stopped himself. He didn't think that Mercury would much want his comfort. He was angry sure, and hurt. But the fact of the matter was that Mercury was still his brother, once upon a time had been his best friend. Gunnar glared at him, No i'm not but at least I told them all and I said good bye. That's more than you or Gyda did Mercury, much more. I do not regret my decision. That place is cursed and I begged mom and everyone to come with me. None of them would. He shook his head.

Gunnar looked down, It's the way of life Mercury. But I refuse to believe something happened until I have proof. To me she is just living it up somewhere, and I hope to Gods I am right. Gunnar snarled again, I'm only a prick to those who deserve it Mercury. You abandoned us all! You did not say goodbye, or i'll be back or anything. Not even me, your own brother and at least I thought you as my best friend. So yea, maybe i'm a prick, but you are selfish, or at least you were. And you can't say you weren't. You had to throw a pity party, and pissy fit, and leave.

Gunnar growled again, They never lied Mercury, and if you would get your head out of your ass you would figure that out. Sure they never told us, but the minute you asked mom told the truth, she didn't hide it and anyone could of told us. Ragnar was just a better man and he raised us, fucking raised us despite the fact that we did not belong to him. Gunnar grew quiet and looked down, his ears slicked back to his skull. He was surprised that his brother had felt that way, that he had actually cared. Gunnar had thought he hadn't. A big, big miscommunication was what this was. Gunnar whined softly, She is not taking it well and I worry for our younger siblings. She is...well she is like she was when Nerian was around.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM