Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The encounter with Osprey had been pushed to the back of Charon's mind. It had reminded him of everything he did not want to be, and of everything he had once been. The way Osprey had haughtily spoken back to him, to him, King of the Wilds' tallest mountain, had infuriated the young Alpha further. He had easily pushed the encounter from his mind after returning to Moonspear and bringing Amekaze to the ice cave, surrounded by those that did love and respect him.

As he patrolled his borders, however, Charon happened upon the scent of the boy that had been with Osprey. He was reminded of the sour events that had transpired that day, and wondered what the boy would want on — well, okay, close to — his borders. It was only now that Charon noticed FitzDutiful's scent mingled with the boy's, and he wondered if this was Fitz' other pup. His meeting with the girl hadn't been all too pleasant either, so perhaps it shouldn't have surprised Charon that his son was a douchebag, too, he thought sourly while he made his way across his borders.

Charon approached with tail lifted over his back and head lifted to openly display his status. He was much calmer than last they'd met, but he still wore dominance like a coat of regality. "What do you want?" he demanded coolly, remaining calm to show the boy that he meant nothing to him and that Charon was obviously above having hissyfits with him.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM