Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
At his request for information, a lot of information came flashing his way. Charon hadn't expected Mason to open up to him so suddenly, which further made it obvious just how relieved the boy had to be to have gotten their help. Charon wasn't the helpful type normally, but aside from having fond memories of FitzDutiful inviting him into Silvertip Mountain territory as a boy and showing him the landmarks, Charon had some moral decency left in him. And it told him that if a pack was fleeing, that it seemed like an asshole move to chase them and try and assault them even as they fled. If that would happen, he would be there to defend them. After all, Charon might care most about himself and his pack, but he also thought himself quite the noble knight in shining armour. A story of helpless fleeing wolves being attacked near his territories could not go unpunished, and so he would defend them. Charon doubted it'd get to that, however.

Flóki had met Eshe, from what Charon remembered, and had briefed back positively. Then again, Flóki was someone that instantly seemed to get along with most (except his own twin brother, it appeared) and it would've been different had it been Moonspear that the wolves had crowded up on. The way Mason described everything was a bit childish, but then again, he was yet young and clearly this had done much to him. Charon could imagine it must have. The young Alpha nodded when the information was concluded. He was disappointed that the name of the Alpha Female was all he'd get, but maybe he would check up on the Forest himself or send Dhole there to check. He wanted to know who they were dealing with. While not too close for comfort to Moonspear, he knew that Amekaze enjoyed travelling through and hunting in the Forest, and he didn't like it taken from them. But it was too far for him to hold any sort of claim over it.

"Maybe I'll go and see them myself to see what sort of wolves they are," said Charon. "I'm in no position to force them out, but I'd prefer not to have them there. Bad timing, though, with puppies on the way." It seemed early, and suddenly Charon felt a stirring within him that told him maybe it would be his time soon, too. Spring was nearing more rapidly than he had realised, and only now that he heard that another was pregnant, he felt excited with anticipation for his own. He wondered how much longer it would be until Amekaze would go into heat, and though nothing was official yet between them, Charon felt confident enough to know that he would be the one to father her children. He was her Alpha Male, after all, so it only made sense, and their moments of closeness had become more and more.

Popped back to present time, Charon said: "Anyway — Let me know if you find out any more about them and their intentions, or run into trouble. I'd like to be kept up to date." There was a certain suggestion in his words that he intended to help Silvertip Mountain should shit hit the fan, but he made no promises. It wasn't his pack, after all, so he wasn't sure he'd be looking to pick any fights either. But he was a curious being, and he liked to know how Fitz' pack was doing.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM