Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
It seemed that Olive was not the only one moved to tears by their love and union. In response to his happy tears, Olive’s charcoal lips moved along his cheekbones, unable to desist their constant ministrations  — as if, without physical touch to tether them, they would both simply float away. Dakarai made his own vow: I promise to provide for everything you may need, or want. Olive could hardly stifle the low whine that rang from her throat; hearing these words from him stoked the flames that embered deep between her legs. She wanted to give herself [again] to the knight who vowed to protect her, to love her, to give her everything she ever wanted. Nosing him lustfully, Olive deeply breathed in his spiced scent and responded to his vow. "You already have."

“My lion,” Olive found that she could produce endless terms of endearment for Dakarai, each more more accurate than the next. But above all, her favorite nomenclature was King; that’s exactly what the shadowed brute was to her. He was her king, the one lifted her to a higher plane of existence. Together, they would conquer the world; after all, such a strong passion could do little else.

“Perhaps, when you are formally part of the family we can... request that we...” Olive allowed her husky incantation to fade away, bringing to light the idea of matehood; but leaving room for Dakarai to change the subject, for if he had any surprises up his sleeve that last thing she wanted to do was ruin them. Olive knew they had to wait to formalize their love in front of the gods, as Arturo would be reluctant to give them his blessing to a wolf outside of the family [even if, in her mind, Dakarai was already one of them and had been since the day he arrived at their borders].
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - December 18, 2016, 02:59 PM