Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]

Although the scent of a pack had caused a mental whiplash, she was quick to move on and find something ese to occupy her thoughts and begin a new play. The insects were plenty and she found a new blinking light to carry her away. Behind her the plush feathers of her tail swung from side to side with new excitement, readying to pounce until a bark caught caught her off guard from behind, swinging her around awkwardly to face whomever had caught her in the act of nearly trespassing.

For a moment her tail tucked itself underneath, readying for whatever may come her way for being a a little too close. The individual was intimidating, but the familiarity was quick to come and a transformation of her posture began.

A smile was first to appear, bright eyes illuminating when falling on the face of someone she had once called friend. Famine had not taken him as a victim after all! Ezekiel! I didn't think I'd see any of the Silvertip wolves ever again. She chose not to ask about the others, uncertain of their fate and perhaps of what terrible memories it might rise. 

Light steps brought her a couple steps closer to the male, still she kept a distance, weary of the pack lands boundaries but desiring to be a little closer to Ezekiel for familiarity sake. You must be furious with me. For vanishing from the pack months ago, ears flattened against her crown apologetically  and yet still with her shame she could not stiffen the mild movement of her tail. He didn't seem all to pleased to see her, and so she assumed the happiness of seeing one another was a one sided affair.[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM