Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Tit had only meant to get ankle-deep in the water. He knew it was going to be cold, he'd expected that much, and had even braced himself for the impact of the chill throughout the fur of his toes. But as soon as he made to step through the shallows, a voice burst from the calm around him and he was startled; he lurched forwards through the water with a few quick strides as if he were being chased by the voice, and when he stopped he was closer to elbow-deep. The chill quickly shot up his legs and with a frustrated little noise, Titmouse turned around and made for the shore. He shot Towhee a sharp look and opened his mouth as if to shout back at her - then noticed the young one beside her, and reconsidered. Rather than shout profanities at her for the spook she'd just perpetrated upon him, he mouthed: "Shut your stupid mouth." Once he was on the bank again he lifted each limb and shook the water free, although a lot of it had condensed already and the fur of his legs looked a little more solid than usual. Great.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 17, 2017, 06:06 PM