Stone Circle What is that in the distance?
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Valette was quiet. Greyback sat diligently and listened closely to her, waiting for her to say something. His ear flicked to her voice as soon as she did, and he noticed then that he was holding his breath.

"No, Greyback, I can't ask that of you. I should go... I should go,"

He let out a sigh, unsure if it was at her words or the fact that he needed breath. It pained him to hear her talk herself up to the idea. Valette had a family, a pack. She was needed way more than him. She was the alpha, and he knew there was no one to take her place at the given time. With Stark sick, the beta had been out of commission. "Valette," he breathed "You have a life here. You have children and wolves who look to you for guidance,"

The male shifted upwards to sit down beside her, his head turning to her without bowing. For the first time he felt like he could sit equal next to the dark wolf, no longer hunching over to emphasize the power balance between them. He trusted that Valette knew he was loyal to her and that he would do anything. Not just as her subordinate, but as a friend. "You have yet to ask me anything, let me do this for you...for Easthollow and Morningside."

The tall man's fiery gaze sought out hers in the bitter wind. "Stay, and let me go. I promise i'll return,"

Messages In This Thread
What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 05, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 03:48 AM