Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He's glad to hear she's doing well, at least — she'd been kind enough to take him and his friends in, and that's enough that he's already invested in her well-being. That and, well, she's his leader now; he's never really pledged loyalty to anyone, so he's still figuring out that whole weird thing, but he knows he should care about her, at least. I'm alright, He says, and then feels a little bad for not saying good — but it's fine, probably.
He shakes his head slightly when he hears her question. No, you didn't disturb me — I was thinking about hunting, but I hadn't decided yet, It's a lie, but it's a little white lie, the kind the world needs in order to keep some semblance of order. He glances further into the forest briefly, then back to Valette, head still aching. Maybe we could hunt together?
Messages In This Thread
RE: a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 06:07 PM