Stone Circle But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Perking his ears to the howl that vibrated through the crisp autumn air, Greyback turned to face it before letting out his own, his voice deep and rumbling. The stranger's howl was male- he could tell that much, however, it wasn't meant for him, but rather Valette. It didn't mean he couldn't answer it.

Walking to it's direction with his hulk of a figure, Greyback peered downwards upon the meadow to see a familiar white pelt, one that rivaled Artlette. He couldn't place the name of the wolf, but remembered him as Valette's rather silent brother from Bearclaw valley. They never got to exchange many words in the past meeting, perhaps now they could.

Smiling, Greyback made his way downwards with large paws that flattered grass and a frame that parted the tallest blades. "Hello," he greeted, bowing his head slightly before looking  slightly down upon the male with his full attention, he hoped it didn't seem disrespectful, but he couldn't help his height. "You're Valette's brother, correct? I hope the new location is treating you well, how may I help you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me - by Greyback - November 17, 2018, 08:30 PM