Duskfire Glacier When I'm sinking like a stone, at least I know I'm not alone
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
We've been given permission to PP Tahani for the remainder of this thread.

She nodded her head at her sister's orders, bristling slightly when Uki interjected and suggested a slight deviation from Tahani's request. It was a stress-fueled reaction, she knew; things with Uki were different now. Taki no longer doubted the woman's loyalty, and so she quickly got herself back under control, looking to Tahani for reassurance that Uki's suggestion was better. Her sister nodded her agreement, and that was all the malguk needed to move from the den in search of moss. 

It had taken longer than she liked to find a tree or rock in the frozen forest that still harbored moss, but she had eventually found the green substance and taken it to the frozen lake. She had to break through a thin part of the ice to get to the water beneath and once the plant had absorbed as much water as it would take, she sprinted back towards her family. 

She entered her brother's den just as he uttered her name. The confusion in his voice squeezed her heart, and she quickly moved to his side, setting the moss down to speak for a second. Brother, I'm here. You're very sick. Let us help you, she explained. Here, drink this. Taki picked up the moss and used her teeth to slowly squeeze the water from it so it could fall onto Sia's muzzle in drops, urging him to part his lips and take the liquid into his mouth.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread