Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
i'm so sorry for the wait! want to wrap this up?
Many things cross his mind in these moments, though none of them are anything close to his companion's thoughts; he makes no assumptions, and he remains rather blissfully oblivious to those the girl makes about him. Instead he's lost in marveling at the strange coincidences of the world, recalling his experiences with the feral woman this girl resembles so much. He's so distracted he hardly notices the sigh or the sympathetic look, and his attention returns to the present about half a second too late to fully register the girl's sudden approach until she's upon him. Hey! He protests the nip, taking a couple steps back even as she retreats. Part of him feels guilty, but he's in no mood to play right now; he hasn't been in that sort of mood in a long time, and he's certain it will be longer yet before it comes again. If it ever does — maybe he's just outgrown happiness in general.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM