Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she allows him the small nips, tilting her muzzle skyward to give him better access. a low rumble of affection lingers in his chest as he traces the delicate curve of her throat — lovely and warm, the thrum of her heart beneath her flesh like a call to arms that his own heart answers with a responsive thump in his ribcage.

he loves her. he knows it in his bones, knows it by the unyielding and unflinching trust he feels even as her teeth rake through the fur at his throat.

he wants her in every way he could. physically; with an fierce ache in his body that he's never felt before for another. he wants her spiritually.

can a dark priestess belong to anyone other than the gods? could they have a union beyond flesh? of names? of ...families? more so would she even want to? he's never asked ( and now doesn't seem like quite the appropriate time ).

for the first time wintersbane is faced with a swell of insecurity. because she is divine. because has had others before him and he does not want to disappoint her with his inexperience. he knows what to do, trusts his body will not make a fool out of him but he's never ...

there is a flutter in his chest and he realizes he's nervous but tries so hard to keep it hidden, because he's afraid she'll change her mind if she knew. she could have anyone she wanted. someone older than him, more experienced.

deciding that facing his insecurity head on was the best course of action — just as he would an opponent in battle — wintersbane moves along the line of her body dropping love bites as he goes: at the junction of between her shoulders, at her shoulder, against her flank, at the curve of her hip, teasing, testing what is alright with her ( ready to backoff if something isn't alright with her ) and exploring.

relmyna is a divine gift and he intends to worship her as such.
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 07:08 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM