Sun Mote Copse You start to wonder why you're here not there
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
You wouldn't be uprooting me, Sequoia noted. She hadn't been uprooted from Drageda, either. She had left of her own volition. Nobody had forced her to go, and ever since her conversation with Wraen, she had become more and more at ease with the idea of hopping from one pack to the next. The way Wraen had talked about it, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. What was it she'd said? "I do not value such people much - who stop being friends for such a stupid reason as moving elsewhere." Sequoia had never hated Dalia or Bat for leaving, and she had never understood those who had.

I love seeing all the places, too! If Kiwi wants to go, so do I. And really, that was the gist of it. Sequoia wanted to stick with Kiwi, no matter where that ended up taking her. She truly did like her red bestie, and she couldn't imagine a life without her. They'd bonded early on with their dislike of litter mates and they'd gone through watching a sibling leave right around the same time. Now that they'd left Drageda together, Sequoia was pretty sure the glue between them was even stronger. She looked back at Kiwi with a big, confident grin.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Sequoia - December 16, 2018, 06:16 PM