Dragoncrest Cliffs snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
When scolded like some cub, the Brana promptly veiled the fangs she’d so love to display to him; tempted as she was to smart his nose with them. Once released, she was upright again, feeling her chest expand as she drew in breaths of nonconstraint.

Aure lolled her neck and shoulders to work the soreness out, but she could still feel the weight from him on her. The grin of his simmered into something expectant, and her bright gaze met his own once more; had they not been sparring, she might’ve found a moment for bashfulness again.

And then something peculiar: On his... knees? “Ce?” She piped, more to herself than anything — and then made do with his words with an ignorant, innocent shake of her head (since that sounded rather uncomfortable, anyway.) “You are much bigger than I am, though. I can’t promise I’ll be able to overpower you, but... I’ll think of something.”

With that, she lowered her head, readying, and was streaking for him like winter’s breath; she darted forward and down, before rearing back onto her hinds. She deftly snapped at the air near his face, throwing as much weight of herself as she could into the *front, right side of his body.
*lower chest, shoulder, elbow?? IDK also tyty for ur kind service, I’m trying to make it so she’s a clumsy/hopeful beginner riprip. But if not to the point where she’s So Amazing At Everything
Messages In This Thread
snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 13, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 15, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 15, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 16, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 16, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 17, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 17, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 17, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 18, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 19, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Vercingetorix - December 19, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 11:07 PM