Stavanger Bay you are the night-time terror
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
His hallowed, brandishing form came closer, and the dying sun painted the world with a last, golden bleed.

You've found yourself on my beach.

Several beats of silence passed, the cool wind ruffling the mother-of-pearl alabaster of her coat. Her mind came up short and void; like the quiet that follows a nova that's expelled inward on itself. Thoughts became mere specks of stardust, and they grasped at her inwardly as she sought the meaning so stark, yet murky, of his words.

Finally: her fine head rose, slim brow flicking up as her lashes flurried like flakes. She had chanced onto the crest of an alpha's creation, all of her own, thoughtless, cosm-enraptured accord.  "O-- " Giving a soft, small huff, her ears drew themselves against her own skull, and she made to turn, but - she came up again, deftly, "Please, may I request something of you? Only one." The inquiry left her with a trill, her tone more wondering than entirely polite.

From here, perched as she was on stone, he cut an even more commanding figure up close; effectively keeping her rooted there, both reserved and tapped into her eccentrics. A titan, against her minute, petite form.

Although the wild abandon of her physique's soul was drawn to that almost-familiar agrarianness of him... she knew that by not taking her leave meant more than thinly-veiled pleasantries. More, and less than this guise of 'pleasant.' She continued, foreign chords attempting to hook with reason, "And then I will away -- forever, if it would suit you."
Messages In This Thread
you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Ford - December 17, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Ford - December 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 18, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Ford - December 19, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Ford - December 19, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 20, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Ford - December 21, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: you are the night-time terror - by Andraste - December 21, 2018, 06:13 PM