Cedar Sweep I've been burning
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Whatever was keeping Revui within the woods (whether it be his bizarre loyalty to Issun or the season's affectation), he found himself adapting to the forest with relative ease. It wasn't like his mountain home, but that wasn't a bad thing. There were many paths twisting through the trees and the majority of them dead-ended or took him to new vistas, testing his endurance and giving him a little bit more thrill than he expected. Still, he found himself missing Moonspear more and more every day. He wished he could prove himself somehow — either to Issun or, through some sort of roundabout way, to his family — and that opportunity presented itself in the form of another dark stranger.

She wasn't really a stranger; Revui had seen Minori on a semi-frequent basis, often in the company of Issun, or driving away pests and threats alike. He had not spoken to her before, but held her in good favor. She was a warrior and a guardian, as far as Revui could tell - both of which were assets. Upon finding her trail (lightly spiced with an alluring undercurrent that he hadn't noticed before, yet fading) he followed after her.

The scent of blood piqued his interest even more when he came across it, and soon he was following the trail of blood a few wolf-lengths behind Minori. When she paused, he lurched a few more steps and then paused as well, observing the surrounding forest for further clues - and otherwise remaining silently vigilant, just in case danger lurked nearby.
Messages In This Thread
I've been burning - by Minori - January 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 13, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Minori - January 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 18, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 23, 2019, 10:46 PM