Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Tunerk and Aningan. They were both here. She would have relaxed some under the weight of the relief, but the look on the female's face made Taki's eyes tighten a little. I'm just supposed to take your word for it? she asked with a raised brow, not threatened in the least. Even if the wolf that stood before her was not injured, she wouldn't feel threatened; she was empowered by the bonds of family. I do not wish to take them against their will, she explained. Although, she briefly considered it just to spite this woman for making things more difficult than they needed to be. but, I'd like to see that they are safe and happy. Her tone left no question that she wouldn't budge on this. She wouldn't just leave here satisfied with the word of a stranger. Did the hooded woman take her for some kind of gullible idiot? She was neither of those things, and since Sia had run back home, it was solely her responsibility to watch over her family, and it was not a responsibility she took lightly.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM