Cedar Sweep I've been burning
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui was a high-energy aggressor when it came to situations, but when presented with this opportunity to hunt he knew his skills were under-developed. A hunter needed precision, patience, and a team to fall back on — thinking of this, he remembered Hydra's lesson on the same subject and his mood began to sour. She had tried to teach him of these things; of teamwork, of holding back just enough so that you did not waste your energy in a battle. He had been a poor student to those lessons, which was how he'd come to leave the mountain in the first place.

But this woman knew better. She showed patience immediately, where Revui would've run off to seek the wounded animal and fought it solo she was keen on waiting. The more she explained the more he understood, but the boy did not show signs of listening; rather, he was watching the surroundings, sniffing the air, seemingly distracted. He thought he'd noticed the scent of another wolf but it was so quick -- and there, the rustling of the undergrowth a few meters away. Without a word to Minori, he departed from her side and lurched along until he came to a patch of ferns and dense grass.

There was no sign of anything, and for a moment he thought he'd imagined the shuddering of plants.
Messages In This Thread
I've been burning - by Minori - January 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 13, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Minori - January 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 18, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 23, 2019, 10:46 PM