Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay nodded as Wiffle suggested hunting for small game, and they set on out. The subject immediately turned a little sour as Wiffle admitted that the visit to the plateau wasn't a happy one. Oh, he said with a sympathetic frown and Eljay listened as Wiffle further explained that she had to tell Bat about her 'nomi' passing away. Eljay vaguely remembered that 'nomi' was the word for the Heda, a creature he had never understood and whose relations with Wiffle he had never quite understood either. It was kind of weird, really, thinking about Wiffle and the Heda together, raising children, even though he'd been there to puppysit those children for a small part of their lives.

Oh no, Eljay said, though his words were stunted and awkward. He didn't know for sure how Wiffle felt about the Heda. He wasn't sure how he felt about it. He felt sad that she had died, and he felt sad for Blixen and Bobbin and Artaax, but he didn't really know her. Are you okay about it..? How did Bat respond? He imagined she must've been super sad. Next he wondered: What about Kiwi? He knew he wouldn't likely be one to be able to offer help to her, as she probably wouldn't take it from someone that she didn't seem to like very much, but he still felt sad for her and wished he could help her somehow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I just wanna roll my sleeves up and start again - by Eljay - April 17, 2019, 04:16 PM