Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
4/29. Tags for reference. Anyone from Nauthiz welcome.

He was gone. 

Without a trace, without a word. He had gone from their children. From her. From those he’d pledged himself anew to.

Any thought, any worry or damnation for him had left Aurëwen’s mind. When @Stigmata gave her the second task  ( ”check on the progress of the pack forming in the Vale” )  she had left the children she lived for to Vonnaruil and had immediately taken flight. For moons, she had been weighed by the lives she had chosen to make, always so milk-slow and heady.

But now, oh! —

She flew, and flew; and danced and danced in an abundance of wings, weightless, pirouetting amongst the Spires day and night. All thought and pretense had been put from her mind; Aurëwen only breathed, only loved for her children; flared for the task her general had given her; the general who had allowed them some stoic sanctuary when her babes had still been melded with her.

It was all that mattered, and all that she needed. Her children would be raised by all, and she would bring them to the summit with her. The three of them would make the mountains shiver to their southern roots. That was all that mattered.

So, with a wild and fey halt, Aurëwen drove her paws into the earth and loosed a herald for the one named @Liri — the spring winds making it diaphanous and lowing and beckoning all at once. This was all that mattered.
Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 06:48 PM