Arrow Lake donald duck, sunny d, tampico, capri sun
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Verx gave a rueful laugh at Stigmata's addition, shaking his head. I don't mind, he responded easily, giving a shrug. Not like it's a big secret. Let's see. . .still trying to recover from my old leader dying. Then the sea witch tried to kill me. Then I had to leave my kru and become a traitor because I knocked a chick up and it's not just me anymore so I had to get her to safety.

He looked over at the General, still not quite meeting his gaze--but there was good humor in his eyes, nonetheless. I've been through some shit but all this takes the cake, Vercingetorix remarked. Definitely didn't ever see this in my cards. Not like he had ever been a fortune-teller. But he'd managed to fuck up so much in such a short time. None of his previous mistakes had ever carried this weight. What the fuck had happened?

Thanks for taking us in, by the way, he added, with a gracious dip of his head. I'd have taken Aure up to my old home, but it's too far and the pups are coming, like, yesterday. I appreciate it, especially since I was such a dick to you that one time.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: donald duck, sunny d, tampico, capri sun - by Vercingetorix - May 02, 2019, 04:23 PM