Blacktail Deer Plateau three days? how many sins have you committed in three days?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A howl called from the distance and at first, the Constable thought it might belong to someone else who traveled in the distance. Comparing it to the faces she knew the voice suddenly clicked as the crow from the meeting.

It would take some time for Ira to catch up, but the smell of Evergreen confirmed that this was one of their members as she hiked up the side. The first thing to grace her sights was both males huffing from lack of breath, something she could understand as she took a moment for her breathing to even.

Growing up in the mountains made this task perhaps much easier for her than the boys. She listened as Vonnaruil proposed claiming the land they stood on, suggesting a potential alliance, yet he spoke for someone who was not present, nor actually had a pack yet. Perhaps it was in the works, but why have someone from their pack speak for her? Packs nearby are better off under alliance, I can not deny that, but if what you say is true there is no pack to even speak of as of now. I'm willing to listen to the details of your proposition if you have them, but this leader you speak of, should she not be included if she is to be the one ruling here?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: three days? how many sins have you committed in three days? - by Ira - June 18, 2019, 09:16 PM