Wapun Meadow victorian writer 2 steps away from dying of brain fever
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
'Him' could be anyone; he felt only confusion until the name slipped from her delicate mouth, and then the anger rose up like a flame. Dennan. His lips curled upward in a snarl, eyes flashing between the horizon and the empty socket marring her face.

He's still out there?! Verx asked quietly, menacingly. His muscles tensed, as if he was about to go after the man this instant. It would be a fool's errand, but he'd do it. He knew all too well the terror Dennan had once brought to Aure's life, and it seemed that the terror wasn't over, yet. The brute had stepped up his game.

If he comes around, show him no mercy, he said coldly, shaking his head. I mean it, Aure--get help if you need it, find backup, and then tear him apart. If I find him before that, I'll do it myself.

He reached out and down with his muzzle, twisting to prod her gently against the large vein in her throat, just under her jaw, where her heartbeat thundered. Get him right here, Vercingetorix muttered, breathing in her sweet scent before pulling away and steadying himself. Blackhead almost killed me, but she was just a little off. If your aim is true, he'll have no chance.
Common · Trigedasleng